We are an experienced team of specialist lawyers that understands the commercial environment of eCommerce businesses and online marketplaces.
We deliver quality and focused advice by ensuring a deep understanding of the relevant legal and commercial issues across the areas of consumer law, technology law and privacy law.
WE ADVISE CLIENTS ON
- Website terms and conditions to ensure compliance with relevant consumer laws and technology laws
- Privacy policies to ensure they are up to date and reflect industry standard and compliance with Australian Privacy Principles and EU-based, GDPR
- Protecting and exploiting intellectual property rights
- Business sale agreements, share sale agreements and unit sale agreements
- Corporate structuring
- Shareholder and unitholder agreements
Explore our Practice Areas
Latest News and Insights
Where we discuss the latest trending legal topics across a wide range of areas,
industry developments and all recent media releases, deals and awards.